On June 23, 2017, the members of The German-Russian Economic Alliance together with JSC “Pulkovo Cargo Terminal” and LLC “Northern Capital Gateway” held the 8th European Air Cargo Transport Congress in St. Petersburg, which became the continuation of a series of European Forums in the field of air cargo transportation that is regularly held within the frameworks of ILA Air Show in Berlin, Germany, and International Aviation and Space Salon MAKS in Zhukovsky, Russia.
The Congress is an internationally recognized European dialogue platform in the field of transport aviation and air cargo that allows gathering a wide range of representatives of the airlines, airports and freight forwarders to discuss the most important issues of the market and its development trends. As well as, provides a unique opportunity to discuss current and future framework conditions of the industry, modern forms of work, searching for new partners, development of existing ties, cooperation in the field of transport aviation and related spheres at the domestic and international aviation market.
At the congress, representatives of the following organizations declaimed the speeches:
- The Federal Air Transport Agency of the Russian Federation (Rosaviatsia)
- The State Duma Committee for Transport and Construction of the Russian Federation
- Airports Council International Europe (ACI EUROPE)
- The German-Russian Economic Alliance
- The Pulkovo Cargo Terminal JSC
- Northern Capital Gateway LLC
- AirBridgeCargo Airlines
- Leipzig-Halle Airport
- Lufthansa Cargo
- PJSC Aeroflot
- Küne + Nagel
- Russian Post
- and other representatives of the aviation industry.