For all the goods arriving under customs transit to JSC Cargo Terminal Pulkovo by ground transport and departing to its country of destination by air transport, the following order of procedures are established:
1. Acceptance and handling of transit cargo on weekdays from 11-00 till 16-00 (taking into account the delivery time set by the customs office of the country of origin/departure)
2. Scanned copies of the following documents to be provided to JSC Cargo Terminal Pulkovo by the Sender at least 1 working day before delivery of the goods:
- a declaration of goods in accordance with the procedure of re-export (EC-31), as a reason of the departure of goods outside the Russian Federation;
- information on the vehicle to be used for transportation of the goods under the procedure of customs transit (vehicle license plate, brand and model) to the territory of JSC Cargo Terminal Pulkovo;
- air waybill (AWB) under which the air transportation of goods is issued;
- transit declaration (in case of availability of the document 1 day before the arrival of the cargo to Pulkovo);
- CMR / transport waybill (in case of availability of the document 1 day before the arrival of the cargo to Pulkovo).
Documents to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Above mentioned e-mail address is available for your queries and questions as well.