To receive a cargo sent as a domestic cargo the consignee or the legal representative should:
Obtain an air waybill and other accompanying documents at window No. 7, ACP (access control point) building,
phone 380-69-45, 380-69-55..
Upon receiving the cargo documents you need to have:
- Power of Attorney (as authorized representative)
- For cargo requiring veterinary control inspection, go to the veterinary control station located in room No. 3086 in the main building of the cargo terminal, right wing, third floor, phone. 380-69-58.
- For cargo requiring phyto-sanitary control inspection, go to the veterinary control station located in room No. 3086 in the main building of the cargo terminal, right wing, third floor, phone. 703-02-96.
- Entrance to the grounds is based on an access pass issued at window No. 10 in the access control point building (ACP).
- After obtaining an access pass and if you are ready to receive the cargo, pay for the handling services
at the cashier office (windows Nos. 1, 2 and 3 in the main cargo terminal building,
left wing, first floor)..
To pay for services you need the following:
The cargo arrived to a legal entity. The cargo was sent to an individual Company details Passport Power of attorney from the organization for the employee – Payment funds for services (cash; credit card; bank transfer of funds) Payment funds for services (cash; credit card)
If a legal entity receives the cargo at the CTP for the first time, the company’s details has to be submitted to have the data entered into the CTP Database program so that further financial documents may be drawn up to the legal entity.
The information may be submitted by several ways:
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to the office 3.028 – Calculation Group.
- Get a ticket in the electronic system box located in the customer waiting area.
- Following the electronic line, go to window No. 13 or No. 14 to the dispatcher center administrator to arrange cargo removal from the warehouse for loading into the consignee’s transport vehicle.
- Obtain from the dispatcher center administrator via loudspeaker the information about the gate number to which the transport vehicle should be sent.
Upon receiving the cargo you need:
- Power of attorney (as authorized representative)
- Air way bill with CTP cashier’s stamp “Paid”
- With a release stamp of the veterinary or phyto-sanitary control station if required
Upon receiving the cargo the consignee should fill in the air waybill about receiving the cargo per sample No. 1 (for private individuals) or No. 2 (for legal entities), located on the information board in the customer waiting area.
When receiving the cargo the consignee verifies the integrity of the packaging and gives the CTP loader operator a set of documents: original air waybill, power of attorney and provides a passport. In order to leave the CTP grounds the consignee is given a copy of the air waybill, with the mark of the warehouse releasing the cargo.
If necessary, the consignee may be provided with additional services, such as loading the cargo into the consignee’s transport vehicle (go to the administrator at windows Nos. 13 and 14).